Tanzania family holidays offer so much for children to explore; a chance to see animals of all kinds in beautiful natural environments, to enjoy beautiful beaches, to experience and become aware of life (especially of children) in other countries, and share unforgettable family holiday experiences.
When we design a Tanzania family holiday, we take you into the heart of real Africa – nothing like what you find in package holiday brochures. We listen to you and your family interests from which we design a personalised family holiday package that will truly turn into memorable moments for your family.
We will guide you to safari lodges and camps that are delighted to look after your children, keeping in mind how active they need to be, and if it is a beach holiday you want, the options are endless. Not forgetting that combination holidays of an exciting wilderness family safari experience with a beach holiday are also a very popular choice for all ages and sizes…
Contact us to tailor make you dream Tanzania family holiday…
How to Keep Your Children Interested While on Safari
Game drives can be long and a little dull since spotting wildlife can be tricky. Here are some tips to help keep your little ones interested:
- Let them note down which animals they see where or give them a checklist to mark off what they see.
- Let them use a camera too – just like the adults do.
- Make sure they have a pair of binoculars each.
- Be adventurous, children are more robust than you think and families often really enjoy simple fly camping and walking.
- Stay in family-oriented lodges and camps that offer special drives for children or baby-sitting options so you can leave them at the lodge (we will arrange that for you).
- Award points or prizes for spotting birds, insects and wildlife.